KeyResults is dedicated to helping small and medium size businesses breakout and transition to the next level. And, above all, to stand out among industry peers using its full complement of business marketing services.
Our unique consulting and services are delivered by top-notch experts in their field who have direct hands-on experience in multiple, even historic, businesses from start-up to multi-national Fortune 50.
Services are customized to your unique business needs. There are rules of thumb, but there are no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all, solutions. We comprehend your size, capacities, industry, scope, revenue, economy, organization, and many other factors to best enable a successful outcome for us both.
In general, our services can be broken down into either Management Consulting Services, or Marketing and Promotion Services. Many times there is some overlap, at least for a short time as we assess and understand your objectives.
- Core Management Team Assessment
- Is there something missing from your team?
- Long term success requires specific components
- Identify what your team needs, and why
- Organization and Structure
- Analysis and strategies for leveraging staff better
- Spreading risk, finding hidden capacity
- Learn strategies of the great growth companies
- Morale, Culture & Productivity
- Attracting (and keeping) the very best employees
- How to grow em and cultivate high job satisfaction
- Measuring and improving your company’s morale
- Communicating and Measuring Effectiveness
- Assessing internal communication effectiveness
- Creating employee and contractor evangelists
- What your employees really want, and how to give it
- Igniting Innovation & Creativity
- Are ideas really welcome in your company?
- Develop a clear system for capturing ideas
- Strategy for embracing “more, better, faster”
MARKETING & PROMOTION
- Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Strategy and Tactics
- New Product Marketing
- Corporate Identity Development
- Marketing Management
- Advertising Program / Web / Social Media Management
- Media Plan
- Brand Management
- Public Relations
- General Public Relations / Communications
- Crisis Management
- Articles / PR Events / Publicity
- Creative Services
- Graphic Design
- Photography / Video
- Copywriting / Scripts